Thu, Apr 27|
Webinar Series: In-House Counsel Life (Virtual Lunch & Learns)
Join us for Part 3 of our lunchtime webinar series on in-house counsel life presented by the ChiWIP In-House Advisory Committee.
Time & Location
Apr 27, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM CDT
About the event
Join us for Part 3 of our lunchtime webinar series on in-house counsel life presented by the ChiWIP In-House Advisory Committee. In this third session, panelists Catherine Klima, Assistant General Counsel Intellectual Property – Marking and Coding at Videojet Technologies Inc., Maria Maras, Intellectual Property Associate Director at Accenture, and Anthoula Pomrening, Group Technology Counsel at Illinois Tool Works Inc., will share their experiences of moving in-house after working in private practice. The panel will be moderated by Laura DeMoor, Senior Counsel at Baxter Healthcare.
Discussion topics will include:
- Tips for a successful transition to an in-house position
- Challenges with virtual onboarding and hybrid/fully remote environments
- How to market yourself internally
- Balancing being a good business partner and preserving role as an attorney
- Understanding metrics used to evaluate performance